Saturday, July 12, 2008

Our First Blog!!!

Hi Everyone!!

I should say, Hi Tina, Brandon, AJ, and Julia!! LOL, no one else will probably read this! So we are all missing you a ton! Sophia especially. Yesterday she said, "Sophia go in plane to Utah!" I said to her, "Do you want to go to Utah to see Julia?" She said, "No." and then I said "Do you want Mommy to go too?" The she was fine going in a plane to Utah! It was funny! So, not much new news, just wanted to start and say Hi and tell you we miss you! Tell AJ that I sent the package, it will take 7 to 10 days to get to him. Tell him I love him!! Richard and Sophia love and miss him too!! Tell Julia that I said "No Screamming at Mommy!" and tell her I love her and Richard and Sophia love her and miss her too! Uncle Richard misses everyone too!! Love you guys! Miss you!

2 comments:

Brandon Jenson said...

YIPEE!!!! I am so excited!! I will try...no, i WILL do better about putting up pictures. I've been slacking since i have been trying to settle in, but i'll do better...to upload pix, you just go to the post thing that you did to post this one and there is an icon of a picture. click on that and then it is like adding attachments to e-mail. after it loads you can adjust the sizes in your post and add the words and everthing before you actually post it. It's pretty easy, but if you have questions, let me know!!! Love you tons...miss you TONS!!!!!

Tina Jenson said...

I have a new e-mail that i set up so i can post comments that are just from me and not "brandon and tina" i probably won't check it much though!

I love the background you pickes, it is the same one we had at first...kinda funny! did you do tht on purpose? Miss ya!